Sunday, February 12, 2012

I'm Back!!!

So I seriously don't know what my issue is with keeping a blog. I just can't get it through my head this is what I am doing. Ha! Maybe by the end of the year I'll have it down.

Anyways, not much to update you all on, but the fact that the Flu and a nasty Cold is going around NorCal. And yes, I caught the flu and BAD, 3 days in bed. And other then that, there was work.

The exciting news about my internship is I just placed my order for my prayer cards! :) so that is pretty exciting just hope they turn out awesome.

Getting more and more excited about camp, but strangely enough getting more nervous. The devils is at work. And just at the right time I was able to read someone else's page on there adventure, but they are going all the way to Nigera....that is is West Africa. WOW!!! Anyways she talked about her freaking out about financial support and going out of the country for so long. And when she does freak out she realizes, she is not going alone and that God will indeed provided the needs for her whole trip. Boom!!! Such a God thing she posted that when I needed it the most.

2/12/12: Naps
2/11/12: Sister-in-law
2/10/12: friends to help with prayer cards
2/9/12: sleeping in
2/8/12: Crazy college basketball games
2/7/12: Getting called off work when you are sick
2/6/12: Chicken Noodle Soup
2/5/12: Super Bowl ads
2/4/12: seeing friends on tv
2/3/12: testing of patience

No comments:

Post a Comment