Thursday, January 12, 2012

I'm Back.

So after roughly a week, a plane ride, a car battery dying, a laptop dying and going back to work. Here I am. Back on my blog. Updating on it all. And continuing to be thankful for things in my life everyday.

So I'm back home (for now) in NorCal, and back to work as a nanny. Grateful for a job to come home to, but boy am I ready to move to Washington and start my internship at camp. It's official Program Staff has been set for Summer 2012. I'm very much looking forward to it, but it will be a very different year from the last, always a good thing for areas of stretching and growth. Can't wait to see what the Lord has in store for this summer. It's going to be awesome!!! And can't wait to meet my new/old Day Camp Staff. For those of you who don't know, with Day Camp I'll be having new youth groups come in weekly to serve for one week each. A great way to meet many people who have the same mission in mind as I do, seeing young children won to the Lord.

So to update on thankful/praises for each day...

1/7/12: helping family
1/8/12: Tim Tebow ;)
1/9/12: planes! :)
1/10/12: days off
1/11/12: for having a job
1/12/12: learning new things (jumping a car battery)

Hopefully I don't get this far behind again.
Have a great day
God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment