Friday, January 6, 2012

Crochet, crochet, crochet...

So for those of you who don't know, I kind of have this obsession with crocheting. Kind of weird for a 20's something girl to love to do, but hey, it's all good. So in the past 24 hours I've made 2 new headbands (not a big deal for the big timers) but when you are in a house with 2 little ones, kind of a big deal. Anyways, just getting my beanie/scarf/etc. up in numbers before I move to the Great North West (WA). Good news is, I like cold weather :) crazy, right? The girl who grew up in California for the first 18 years of her life likes cold/rainy weather?! who knew! Anyways, just hanging out for a few more days in SoCal excited to go home and see my other 2 nephews and family, but going to miss this family very much. Not sure when I'll see them all next, so that is a strange feeling. But God is good, and will hopefully bring us back together soon.

More updates coming soon about camp stuff!! Thinking of how I'm going to make my prayer card and what I'm going to put in my prayer letter. (and really thinking how/what I'm going to type that all out on....ha!) Here's to high hopes a great laptop goes on AWESOME sale!!

Thankful/Praise of the day: (1/6/12) the ability to try new things.

No comments:

Post a Comment