Thursday, January 26, 2012

Almost Forgot.

So it has been a week since I last posted. Opps! My bad. Seriously there has been no big event to stop me from going on, just forgot. Anyways, the past week has been long and full of work. Yet that much closer to WA! :) can I get a whoop, whoop?! I'm really starting to enjoy my new laptop and looks like I will be keeping it seeing as tomorrow is the last day to return it. Ha!

You know those work days that seem to drag on FOREVER, that seems to be happening to me a lot more often lately. Maybe because A.) we are stuck inside because of the rain B.)I'm just getting beyond excited about moving C.) it is work! LOL. But still very thankful to have a job up until I move.

So I just recently put up some of my crocheted items on facebook to try and raise extra support for my internship, no such luck. Ha! It's all good, I'm sure they will all find a home eventually...

I love me some KU Jayhawk men's basketball :) especially when they get a 'W' Feels so good. March Madness is coming so quickly. YES, PLEASE!

I was also able to go to a fundraiser when Ryan and Sara Hall were in town for their foundation. For those of you who don't know Ryan Hall just made the men's marathon team for the Olympics, and his wife Sara will soon be trying to make the Olympics also. Awesome seeing as I grew up with Sara at church my whole life.

Sadly, to all my local peeps the 49ers lost in overtime and were not able to advance to the Super Bowl. Let's be honest though, I was a lot more sad when Tim Tebow and the Broncos did not make it the week before. Bummer deal.

Oh....The Bachelor. I'm predicting another AWFUL season, although the Bachelor is a local boy he is not doing his selection very well....Word to the Wise... DON'T PICK COURTNEY!!!!!! just saying...

More exciting news. My ALL TIME FAVORITE team, the San Francisco Giants will be playing the Seattle Mariners while I am in WA. YES, YES, YES!!!! Looking forward to that for sure.

Thankful/Praises:
1/20/12: 5 o'clock
1/21/12: Big Brother! (Happy Birthday!!)
1/22/12: friends in Camp Ministry
1/23/12: Camp Gilead staff
1/24/12: San Francisco Giants
1/25/12: Sick Days (oh, humility)
1/26/12: a day of rest

No comments:

Post a Comment